Select one of the following disorders:
• Depressive disorder
• Generalized anxiety disorder
• Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
• Obsessive-compulsive disorder
Create a Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation in which you compare and contrast the major approaches to clinical psychology—psychodynamic, cognitive-behavioral, humanistic, and family systems—in relation to the selected disorder. Address the following items:
• Discuss the philosophical origins of each approach.
• Identify the goals of each approach.
• Describe the techniques and strategies used by each approach.
• Explain how each approach affects the treatment strategies for your selected disorder.
• Evaluate the effectiveness of each approach, in relation to your selected disorder, based on treatment outcome research.